Not all girls can boast of beautiful natural eyebrows, many have to resort to correcting them in different ways. One of the safest and most harmless staining options is henna eyebrow biotaturation, which consists in treating the hairs and skin under them with a natural dye composition based on powder from the dried leaves of the lavsonium plant.
What is henna eyebrow biotattoo
At its core, biotattoo is a temporary staining with eyebrow henna, because paint based on natural components does not penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, but is applied only to the hairs and to the epidermis underneath. Such a correction will not last long, since henna is very sensitive to the influence of water, the sun and other natural factors. If you want to model your eyebrows for a longer period, it is better to agree to professional painting with synthetic dyes in the cabin.
Although henna eyebrow correction has a very short-term effect, many girls still prefer this type of staining, because biotattooing with paint based on lavsonia powder has several advantages:
- Helps to make eyebrows thick, beautiful, graceful, giving them a natural look.
- Passes without any unpleasant or painful sensations.
- Allows you to change the shape, shade, bend line of the eyebrows at each subsequent painting.
- Helps to hide scars, bald spots or other aesthetic problems in the field of staining, if necessary.
- The simplicity of the procedure and the harmlessness of the paint do not exclude the possibility of correction at home.
- Coloring the eyebrows with henna is much cheaper than doing a classic tattoo, so every girl can afford such coloring.
Natural ingredients of plant origin in the composition of the biotattoo paint are harmless, therefore, you can use lavsonia powder to color the eyebrows even during pregnancy and lactation. Henna eyebrow modeling is suitable for almost all the fair sex, but is contraindicated in such cases:
- with individual intolerance to the ingredients of the coloring composition;
- in the presence of very deep scars, lesions or wrinkles in the area of the eyebrows;
- with irritations, redness, rashes of various etiologies on the skin in the treatment area with a coloring composition.
Henna for eyebrow biotattoo
Since ancient times, women of the East have used this natural dye for cosmetic purposes, but only brown henna is suitable for changing the color of eyebrows, and other coloring components of plant origin are added to it to get the right tone. For example, to get a saturated black color, henna and basma are mixed in equal proportions, and to get a chestnut, reddish, reddish or other shade, ground coffee, cocoa, infusion of leaves or walnut shells will have to be added to the basis of lavsonia, measuring out the right amount of tea a spoon.
The composition of ready-made store dyes for biotattoo includes such additional natural components:
- Chrysophanol is a natural dye with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Aloe-emodinin - acts on the bulbs, stimulating hair growth.
- Emodinin - gives shine.
- Betaine - moisturizes.
- Carotene - restores the structure of damaged hairs.
- Rutin - strengthens.
- Zeaxanthin - nourishes.
- Fisalenin - prevents the appearance of skin reactions, has an antimicrobial effect.
Types of henna for eyebrows
For bio-dyeing eyebrows, there are three main varieties of paint from Lavsonia: Sudan, Iranian, Indian. Colorless henna is also very popular, but it does not have coloring properties, but simply helps to strengthen, improve, improve the condition of hairs. The most popular brands that produce eyebrow dye based on powder from the leaves of lavsonia:
- Brow Henna (India);
- Godefroy (USA);
- Viva Henna (India);
- Irisk (Russia);
- Nila (Spain);
- Nivali (USA).
Where can I buy
Henna for bio-dyeing eyebrows in our time is not uncommon, so you can buy it in a store where there is a cosmetics department for the eyes. Even simpler is to find on the Internet a specialized website that sells coloring powder and order the desired shade by mail. In order not to miscalculate with color, choose the most optimal option for yourself and get the desired result one hundred percent, before buying, you should familiarize yourself with the information on the paint purchased and read the reviews of real users about it.
How much henna keeps on eyebrows
Biotatuage is the easiest and safest way to give your eyebrows a beautiful well-groomed appearance, but the most significant drawback of such coloring is its instability and short-term. If you are going to paint the eyebrows yourself with ordinary henna powder with coloring additives, then you will have to repeat the procedure every 7-10 days. If you have acquired a professional makeup for painting or decided to use the services of a master, biotattoo can last from 3 weeks to a month and a half.
The process of bio-coloring with a composition based on lavsonia powder, which is done in the salon by a master-brower, who has undergone special training, takes place in several stages:
- Preparing the skin for staining: removing makeup, scrubbing with a stiff brush, degreasing the area for staining with micellar water.
- The choice of tone and shape of future eyebrows.
- Mixing the components of the coloring composition.
- Application of paint with a cosmetic small or beveled brush.
- Dye aging on the skin for 20 minutes.
- Flushing paint with water or saline.
- Correction of the shape of each edge with tweezers.
- Fixing the coloring composition with a special gel.
Biotouage Brow henna
One of the most famous manufacturers of coloring henna, Brow Henna offers a new technology for bio-dyeing eyebrows. The innovation is that the powder is not packed in ordinary bags, but in miniature tubes, so you can easily control the amount of dye, avoiding spillage. Before use, the paint simply needs to be diluted in a couple of drops of water and mixed to a liquid consistency. The manufacturer promises durability up to 2 weeks on the skin and up to 6 on the hairs. The lineup consists of 8 different tones from lightest to deepest dark.
Henna eyebrow biotattoo at home
The procedure for bio-dyeing eyebrows with paint from lavsonia is not complicated, but it requires some skills. If drawing thin, even lines is not a problem for you, you can try painting your eyebrows yourself at home. First you need to choose and buy a henna of the shade that suits you (or acquire several tones for mixing to achieve the desired color), a special thin brush, and then before Mirror to design and transform your eyebrows, following the instructions:
- If you are using such a dye for the first time, test for an allergic reaction.
- Clean and degrease the milking area with makeup remover or micellar water.
- Carefully comb the hairs with a stiff brush.
- Lubricate the skin above and below the eyebrow with a greasy cream.
- If necessary, indicate the desired shape and bend with a pencil.
- Prepare a solution for staining according to the instructions: gently introduce a little coloring powder into a small amount of water, mix thoroughly.
- Apply the solution with a special brush, starting from the tails of both eyebrows, gradually moving to the arches and bases.
- Let the paint dry for 15 minutes, then apply another coat.
- To strengthen the tails after another 15 minutes, draw them a third time and hold them again for 15 minutes.
- Using a cotton pad moistened with plain water or saline, wash off the paint.
- Do not allow the painted area to come in contact with water for a day.
How to care for eyebrows after staining with henna
Beautiful eyebrows can beautify your face a little longer if you look after them after bio-painting correctly. It should be remembered that the paint fades with every contact with water, so water procedures (bathing in ponds, a bath, a sauna, frequent showering) are undesirable. Ultraviolet also has a detrimental effect on henna paint, therefore, during sunbathing and in the solarium, the edges should be covered. While wearing biotattoo, it is better to abandon scrubs, peels and other cleansers.
The cost of biotattooing eyebrows with henna depends on the formulations and dyeing conditions used for staining. The price of a salon procedure is much higher than the cost of bio-dyeing by a master at home, and if you paint the eyebrows yourself, you generally have to pay only for the paint. If you are interested in how much henna for eyebrows costs, then the approximate prices for paint from lavsonia can be found in the table:
Brow Henna (3-Pack)
Brow Henna (full set, 8 shades)
Brow Henna (tube, one shade, per 100 treatments)
Brow Henna (sachet, one shade, 6 gr)
CC Brow (jar, 10 gr)
CC Brow (jar, 5 g)
CC Brow (sachet, 5 gr)
Godefroy (pack, 15 capsules)
Grand Henna (jar, 15 gr)
Sexy Brow Henna (Jar, 30 Capsules)
Sexy Brow Henna (set, 5 capsules)
Viva Henna (jar, 60 gr)
Irisk (tube, 4 g)
Cream-henna Fitokosmetik (2 sachets of 2 ml)
Photo before and after eyebrow coloring with henna