An alternative to compotes or desserts from wine berries is a simple and tasty chicken salad with grapes and cheese. The original combination of ingredients in the dish makes the appetizer successful on the festive table.
- Time: 45 minutes.
- Servings Per Container: 5 Persons.
- Calorie content: 175 kcal.
- Purpose: appetizer.
- Cuisine: Russian.
- Difficulty: easy.
To make a salad with grapes and cheese, you can use any berries: dark ones have a rich taste, and light ones are almost neutral. It is recommended to choose seedless varieties. Nuts to taste - peanuts, almonds, walnuts. To add spice to the dish, add garlic. Dressing a grape salad with cheese and garlic is recommended homemade mayonnaise.
- nuts - 60 g;
- raisins - 0.5 kg;
- smoked fillet - 0.5 kg;
- greens - 50 g;
- cheese - 200 g;
- apple - 2 pcs.;
- eggs - 3-4 pcs.;
- homemade mayonnaise - 150 g.
- Slice boiled eggs.
- Fry nuts in a pan, chop them into crumbs.
- Grind cheese with a grater.
- Peel apples, cut into thin strips.
- Grind the fillet in a small cube.
- Spread the ingredients in layers on a beautiful flat dish: chicken, nuts, eggs, apples, cheese.
- Spread between products with mayonnaise, if necessary, sprinkle with spices or salt.
- Cut each grape in half. If there are seeds, then you need to remove them.
- Decorate the dish with halves of berries, from foliage to form foliage.
- Put the salad in the refrigerator for 2 hours to soak.