Every woman dreams of preserving youth and beauty, and science actively contributes to this. 3d mezzonite threadlifting is a procedure that improves the structure of the skin. It is able to change the oval and contours of the face by introducing special threads under the skin that perform a reinforcing role.
The main reason to do thread lifting is the desire to quickly rejuvenate your face or body. The main indications for conducting:
- sagging cheeks;
- facial wrinkles, crow's feet;
- sagging skin of the face, neck, and décolleté;
- loose skin on arms, legs, stomach;
- drooping eyebrows;
- pronounced nasolacrimal, nasolabial, labial folds;
- asymmetry of the face after liposuction or surgery;
- omission of the corners of the mouth.
The essence of the procedure
Face mesothreads are very thin, up to 9 cm long, with polylactic acid. They create a frame by pulling and smoothing the skin folds. Introduced by a special thin, flexible, long needle-conductor. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, it is almost painless and leaves no scars. It lasts about an hour, depending on the number of inserted threads and the professionalism of the doctor. The lifting effect is immediately noticeable, but the final result will be in about 2 months, when the skin develops collagen. Self-absorbable material retains frame up to 12 months.
Types of Maisonette
There are several types of threads for implantation. Each model differs in functional characteristics:
- Linear - inexpensive, quick to install and absorb. Most often used to eliminate the second chin, a full facelift (about 30 pieces on one side).
- Spiral - for vector rejuvenation. Eliminate facial wrinkles, smooth nasolabial folds (from 10 pieces), are used for lifting overhanging eyebrows.
- Needle - universal, suitable for saggy skin after 40 years. For facelift you will need about 8 pieces on one side.
- Triple pigtails - for tightening the face, abdomen, buttocks, chest, other parts of the body.
The benefits of thread lifting
It is worth resorting to the procedure no earlier than 30 years. Only a doctor is able to prescribe and pick up mesothreads. The main advantages of the procedure:
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and thin.
- Used to tighten body contours.
- Starts and improves the natural production of collagen.
- Outwardly rejuvenates for 5 - 6 years.
What procedures can be combined with mezzanine reinforcement?
In order for the bodylift to be successful, it is necessary to observe a rehabilitation period of 2 to 3 weeks. After this, it is advisable to carry out cosmetic procedures that stimulate the natural production of collagen. The table shows the schedule of popular procedures:
The name of the cosmetic procedure
2 weeks before or after lifting
Hardware (microcurrent therapy, myostimulation, RF lifting)
after 2 - 4 weeks
Injection (plasmolifting, contour plastic fillers based on hyaluronic acid)
after 2 - 4 weeks
Biorevitalization, cell rejuvenation
in a month
Contraindications and possible complications
There are several reasons why thread lifting is prohibited. The main contraindications:
- blood disease, coagulation disorder;
- hepatitis, diabetes, acute respiratory viral infections, acute infectious diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- fungus or inflammatory processes on the skin;
- pregnancy, lactation.
If the doctor did everything professionally, then no complications will arise. With inaccurate administration, negative consequences are possible:
- slight hemorrhage;
- pain in the area of implantation;
- soft tissue damage and abscess;
- protrusion of the ends of mesothreads through the skin;
- translucence of mesothreads.
After implantation, it is necessary to avoid physical exertion that can displace mesothreads. Within two weeks, the patient will need to follow a number of recommendations:
- refrain from alcohol and foods that retain fluid in the body;
- less likely to touch the face, gently wash;
- refuse for a while from the bath and sunbathing.
Several factors affect the cost of a service: the prestige of the clinic, the qualifications of the doctor, the type of mesothreads, their number. In metropolitan clinics, the installation of one linear mezzanine costs from 700 rubles, spiral and braids - from 800 rubles. More often set from 20 units. If you buy only threads, without installation, then you can find models for 500 r. Notched threads are the most expensive. Depending on the manufacturer, the installation may cost from 3500 p. for a unit.
Maria, 45 Recently she did a threadlifting and put a photo on the Instagram. All friends said that I became 7 years younger! How many compliments I have not received for a long time. I was very afraid of the procedure, because I hate injections. But everything went fine, the merit of the doctor is in this. There was a slight swelling under the eyes, which disappeared after a week.
Olga, 35 From the age of 18 I have wrinkles near my lips and eyes. I am a smiling man, so with age they became more noticeable. My beautician advised mesothreads to slightly tighten and smooth my face. For the third month now, my husband and I have been pleased with the result. I think that next year I will definitely repeat this procedure.