Buy expensive creations of the chemical industry - cosmetic creams - or turn to cheaper or effective analogues - natural essential, vegetable oils? Hypoallergenic mixtures do not cause reactions even with prolonged use. Pleasant, quickly absorbed texture, interesting odors help maintain youth for many years with proper use.
What is facial wrinkle cosmetic oil
Cosmetic oils are obtained by cold pressing grains, seeds, plant sprouts. The advantages of using are that the compositions saturated with natural components solve the problems associated with age-related changes, tighten the relief of the face, smooth wrinkles. The composition contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, vegetable carbohydrates, macro- and microelements. All these elements stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which protects the skin from external influences, nourishes, saturates it with water, oxygen.
The constituent elements vary depending on the type of substance. They contain stabilizers, do not contain preservatives. It is important to test the products before use, for example, on the elbow, only then apply to the cleansed face. Useful properties of oil extracts are related to the fact that they contain:
- phospholipids - strengthen the skin barrier and protect from the harmful effects of the environment;
- vitamins A, B, C, F - accelerate cell renewal, heal damage;
- trace elements (iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus) - make up for the lack of nutrients in the epidermis);
- macronutrients - improve internal metabolic processes;
- phytosterols - prevent the appearance of pigmentation, even out complexion.
Essential oils are antioxidants that can regenerate the epidermis, reduce and heal inflammation, and redness on the face. The absence of synthetic elements minimizes the risk of allergic reactions. Due to the small size of the molecules, the agents penetrate deeply into the skin, saturate cells with moisture, useful elements, and stimulate tissue renewal.
Oil for wrinkles and for skin elasticity copes with the stated problems much better than purchased cosmetic creams. Due to its natural composition, the product works more efficiently on aging skin, and a nice price and low consumption will be a nice bonus for the family budget. In cosmetology, such compounds are used everywhere - for hair, face, and body care.
Essential and base oils
Base cosmetic oil is a stand-alone product, ready to use, that contains several ingredients and has a complex biochemical composition: in addition to the base oils themselves, such a cosmetic product contains pure esters, extracts and emulsifiers. The problem depends on the composition, which can be solved with the help of a particular cosmetic product. Basic cosmetic oil extracts are obtained by pressing, extracting and squeezing individual parts of plants (fruits, seeds, leaves) in a pure or mixed form.
The essential oils are based on the described base oils, since the former are highly concentrated and consist of a mixture of odorous and volatile substances that are extracted from plants by distillation of individual parts with water vapor. Esters quickly evaporate in air and do not leave a greasy film. For use in cosmetic purposes, essential oil needs a greasy base, which can be a cream or a standard base.
It is extracted by squeezing olive fruits, the mixture contains natural antioxidants, antiseptics. The tool is used to create homemade face creams, useful for digestion. A high concentration of vitamin E and fatty acids affects the health of the skin, which allows it to be used in its pure form or combined with other essential oils or cosmetic creams.
- Name: ITLV 100% Clasico, 500ml
- Price: 500 r.
- Product specifications: Unrefined cold pressed.
- Pros: ideal for overdried, aging skin, eliminates grooves, rashes, nourishes.
- Cons: not suitable for the oily, combined type, with acne in the early stages in a pure form, use is possible only in dosage with oil masks.
A plant substance extracted from wild rose seeds. Suitable for skin around the eyes. The high content of ascorbic acid rejuvenates the skin, ideal for dry and sensitive skin.
- Name: The Ordinary, 30 ml
- Price: 750 rub.
- Characteristics: organic, cold pressed, protects from the harmful effects of sunlight, brightens age spots, eliminates small facial wrinkles around the eyes, relieves swelling.
- Pros: suitable for all types.
- Cons: acne is noted among contraindications.
Plant extract obtained by squeezing flax seeds. In cosmetology, it is used in different ways. Its use with food is very useful for digestion - in the morning on an empty stomach they drink a tablespoon to improve the condition of the stomach and intestines. Suitable for dry skin in the active phase of acne. A large number of polyunsaturated acids is important for enhancing immunity, they are indispensable as antioxidants. The tool is ideal for aging, aging skin.
- Name: Elf 500 ml.
- Price: 170 rub.
- Product specifications: cold pressed product, used for cosmetic and medicinal purposes.
- Pros: heals wounds, cracks, dermatological diseases. The tool deeply moisturizes, prevents the appearance of pigmentation, inflammation.
- Cons: may not be suitable in case of individual intolerance.
An oil extract is obtained by driving the bark, roots, branches of the camphor laurel tree growing in East Asia. The composition contains a unique bisabolol, which is considered an analogue of panthenol. This is a radical cosmetic product to combat problems in the form of dryness, inflammation, enlarged pores. The extract is very concentrated, can injure the skin, so using it as a base is not recommended.
- Title: Camphor
- Price: 115 p.
- Characteristics: the product whitens, removes scars and scars, fights acne and wrinkles, tightens pores and prevents the appearance of rosacea.
- Pros: suitable for aging, oily, inflamed skin.
- Cons: not suitable during pregnancy and lactation. Patients with epilepsy, asthma, dermatitis and eczema are not recommended to use the mixture. In its pure form, it can cause burns.
An indispensable tool in the care of aging skin. This tool, the basis for the production of many cosmetics, is used at home to create masks, balms. The tool quickly restores dehydrated skin, nourishes, moisturizes it, creates a protective film. It is used as a serum before the use of ether formulations.
- Title: Oleos Jojoba 10ml
- Price: 150 r.
- Characteristics: 100% natural product, obtained by cold pressing.
- Pros: resistance to oxidation, rancidity, the content of higher fatty acids (docosahexaenoic, palmitic, behenic, stearic, nervonic acids.
- Cons: not observed, has no contraindications, suitable for any type.
It is obtained from the seeds of the argan tree, which grows in North Africa. The composition contains tocopherols, carotenes and amino acids. The tool has a beneficial effect on tired dry skin, tones, moisturizes it.
- Name: Botanika, 100% Argan Ironwood (Volume 30 ml)
- Price: 425 r.
- Characteristics: 100% natural unrefined, obtained by pressing.
- Pros: has a desensitizing, anti-inflammatory property, works as an antioxidant.
- Cons: high cost
Another name is sesame seeds, obtained by processing seeds of African sesame seeds. Suitable for use on a daily basis as an independent cosmetic product. The product is rich in natural antioxidants, due to which it normalizes hormonal levels. It is recommended in the treatment of dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis.
- Title: "Fragrances of life, 0.5l
- Price: 450 r.
- Characteristics: Unrefined
- Pros: effectively combats dryness, relieves swelling, helps with the active stage of acne.
- Cons: individual intolerance.
Extracted from the seeds of apricot fruit, used independently, as an additive for natural creams for aging skin. The composition is useful in the fight against cellulite due to vitamins B, A, C, unsaturated fatty acids are necessary for a healthy look and condition of the face, body, hair, nails.
- Name: Oleos, 30ml
- Price: 130 rub.
- Characteristics: 100% natural, obtained by cold pressing. The composition is close to peach.
- Pros: suitable for aging, sensitive, prone to dry skin. Works great on combination type. The tool removes acne, blackheads due to antiseptic, antibacterial properties.
- Cons: not suitable for individual intolerance to the component.
It is extracted from the kernels of the seeds of the peach tree. The light texture helps to penetrate deeper into the epidermis, saturates it with vitamins. Suitable for independent single use. The tool is suitable for use in the area around the eyes and as a tool for eyelash growth. Perfectly evens out face tone and fights redness and inflammation
- Name: Oleos, 30ml
- Price: 130 rub.
- Characteristics: obtained by cold pressing, contains Vitamin C, antioxidant "Flavor Plus" based on rosemary extract 0.3 g.
- Pros: hypoallergenic.
- Cons: not recommended for case of individual intolerance.
It is obtained by squeezing the seed of a poisonous plant - castor oil bean. The product contains ricinoleic, linoleic, oleic, palmitic and steronic acids. In its pure form, you can not use the composition, you must add it to cosmetic creams.
- Title: "Green Doctor", 50ml
- Price: 100 rub.
- Characteristics: thanks to ricinoleic acid in the composition, the product perfectly softens the skin. It is used to improve the condition and growth of hair and eyelashes and to get rid of warts.
- Pros: helps from crow's feet in the eye area.
- Cons: not recommended for case of individual intolerance.
It is also used in cosmetology, food industry. It is added to the composition of the products for the best moisturizing effect, pleasant smell, prevents dryness, suitable for facial massages. The product contains a vitamin-antioxidant complex: ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, an antioxidant based on rosemary extract.
- Name: Oleos, 30ml
- Price: about 150 p.
- Characteristics: obtained by cold pressing.
- Pros: reduces circles under the eyes, reduces irritation.
- Cons: it has contraindications only in terms of individual intolerance.
Citronella ether is obtained from the aerial parts of the plant of the same name, the product is widely used in the cosmetic industry to create factory creams and masks that fight the first signs of aging. The composition of the extract includes geraniol, limonene, isobutyric aldehyde, furfural, vanillin, karidnen.
- Name: Oleos, 10ml
- Price: 150 rubles
- Characteristics: effective as a lifting agent for sagging, aging skin, regulates the sebaceous glands.
- Pros: perfectly cleanses and moisturizes.
- Cons: Recommended use only in combination with other components.
It is obtained from a rare type of citrus - orange. Effectively combats age-related changes, has an antiviral effect, has a positive effect on the endocrine system. The extract contains camphene, pinene, nerol, farnesole, jasmone.
- Name: Zeitun Neroli Essential Oil (Volume 10 ml)
- Price: 1255 r;
- Characteristics: eliminates even deep wrinkles, contains linalol and indole.
- Pros: effectively cleanses, normalizes the sebaceous glands.
- Cons: high price for the product, it is difficult to find on sale.
How to use face oil at home
A mixture of oils or individual vegetable and essential oils for the face from wrinkles in the composition of home masks effectively affect the condition and appearance of the skin. Squeezing from fruits or seeds of jojoba, avocado, wheat germ perfectly affects skin tone. Masks based on rosehip oil are used to nourish the eyelids, deep wrinkles are smoothed out with a mask with cocoa extract.
An effective mask recipe for a lifting effect is a mixed mask with various essential and vegetable oils. Mix olive oil and caraway seeds in a ratio of one to one, one tablespoon, add four drops of rosemary essential oil, two drops of basil and three drops of juniper and bergamot to the mixture. The resulting mask should be heated in a water bath and applied to the face, do not touch the application area for 30 minutes. Rinse off the resulting mask after soaking is not necessary. This procedure is recommended 2-3 times a week in alternation with masks from fruit puree.
Anti-wrinkle facial massage oil is an excellent alternative to expensive cosmetic procedures. Unlike all kinds of creams, facial massage along massage lines in combination with correctly selected essential oils in fact positively affects the elasticity of the skin, its appearance and general condition. Essential oils penetrate deeper into the layers of the epidermis, therefore, enrich the skin from the inside. You can carry out the procedure 2-3 times a week.
Wrinkles around the eyes
Cosmetic face oil for wrinkles around the eyes is much more effective than any cosmetic creams. The delicate skin of the eyelids at any age is perfectly nourished by a mask with sesame oil. To prepare the composition, it is necessary to mix 50 ml of the substance with 30 g of sour cream and apply to the skin around the eyes until completely absorbed. Another recipe for an effective mask includes rosehip oil, which works great in the eyelid area. Essential oils from wrinkles around the eyes are added to it: fennel (15 drops), frankincense (5 drops), primrose (3 drops).
On the forehead
Wrinkles on the forehead accompany a woman from a young age: live facial expressions create creases on the face, which with the passage of time bring more problems. To nourish the skin on the forehead and reduce facial wrinkles, you can use an oil mixture of oils for the face of wheat germ, avocado and jojoba. The ingredients are mixed in one spoon, 3-4 drops of rose oil and frankincense are added. Do not forget to apply on the bridge of the nose. You do not need to rinse the composition, you can get wet with a napkin. With regular use 2 times a week for a month or two, positive results are noticeable.
How to choose a face oil
The inclusion of vegetable oil on a daily basis is an excellent choice for those who want to maintain youthfulness and elasticity of the skin for as long as possible. Choose high-quality cold-pressed products marked with a certificate of organic product. For dry skin, extracts with a high content of unsaturated fatty acids are best suited: argan, coconut, olive. Combined, oily, problematic skin types normalize their condition thanks to dry oils: jojoba, avocado, aloe, rose hip.
Anna, 25 From a young age I suffer from rashes. After 20 years, she began to make masks based on grape seed oil.The skin felt great when it switched to a mixture of almond, peach oil. Toning, moisturizing and nutrition - all these properties of extracts are needed daily.
Julia, 36 Planted on the use of oils the entire female half of the family. The most important property of oils for me is the prevention of rosacea and the elimination of peeling, with which the castor and almond compounds most help me. I always advise my mother to squeeze the rose hips, because face oil instead of wrinkle cream is the best alternative.
Victoria, 55 I have been doing facial massage with oils for many years. This helps to relax facial muscles and nourish the skin. Anti-aging processes are noticeable faster, the skin looks beautiful even in harsh winters. Natural facial oils for wrinkles have many more advantages and advantages over purchased creams due to their good composition.