A sedentary lifestyle is a scourge of the 21st century. All people's lives pass sitting - traveling in transport to work and back, directly working time at the computer, even at home people manage to spend all the consolidated time sitting in a chair or playing on a tablet until late, and as a result, a significant load on the spine. Many people are tormented by the question of how to save the spine in sedentary work, what exercises need to be performed in order to feel cheerful? Let's look at these important issues and how to solve them for any modern person.
Prevention of osteochondrosis
A chronic disease of the spine, in which the intervertebral discs, cartilage are affected, people experience severe pain, is called osteochondrosis. This disease awaits you if you do not start monitoring the spine in time. There are often cases when the back from sedentary work hurts already at the age of 20-30, so do not ignore the first bells, begin to actively resist them.
- You must lead a healthy lifestyle, do gymnastics, or do back exercises in the gym.
- With regular training, the blood supply will improve and the muscle corset will tighten, the “by-product” of the classes will be that you will begin to look better and feel good, physical health will improve.
- No exercise can replace self-control, so carefully monitor your posture, try to walk straight, without hunching and not stooping.
The most important thing that you should learn at office work at the computer is to sit correctly. Posture should be perfect, do not lean on one side, rearrange leg by foot. Charging for the office will help improve performance, relieve pain. To feel good, there are very simple but effective exercises for the back and neck.
Workout for the back
- A very simple but effective exercise is to lock your hands. To do this, you will need to sit on a chair with a perfectly flat back and join your hands into the castle behind your back. Dexterity and good posture come in handy for the exercise: the more even, the easier it will be to join hands. If the stretch is far from perfect, take a pen or pencil and try to put your hands together in a lock. The back circulation will improve and you will feel better.
- The next exercise - sitting on a chair, stretch your arms forward, with your fingers connected to the castle. As you exhale, try to stretch as much as possible, while the stomach needs to be pulled in, and the head should be looked down. This wonderful exercise helps stretch your upper back.
- If in the previous exercise your arms were extended forward, then here you should reach back. In a sitting position, bring your hands back and lock into the lock, then stretch as much as possible. The correctness of the execution will be indicated by the reduction of the shoulder blades when the chest position is extended forward.
Exercises for the neck are extremely important to prevent osteochondrosis of the cervical spine; they can be used as exercises at work. The entire complex for the neck should be repeated 3-5 times for maximum effectiveness:
- A simple but good exercise is to shake your head. To do this, you will need to sit on a chair, tilt your head slightly forward and perform smooth, swaying movements back and forth, as if agreeing with something.
- Such an exercise, only here you will need to tilt your head first to one shoulder, then to the second. Try to touch the shoulder with your ear, do everything carefully, without sudden movements.
- Exercise "Who is there?" consists in the fact that it will be necessary to turn the head to the right, trying to look behind the right shoulder and vice versa. Exercise can be done sitting or standing.
- The exercise is designed for the muscles of the back, legs, buttocks and even the abs. To begin with, you will need to cuddle against the wall, as if sitting on a chair and slowly lower yourself to the parallel with the floor, while the load will lie mainly on the quadriceps femoris (quadriceps). Keep your back so that it is perfectly flat. Take your pelvis back and try to sit as low as possible, so you maximize your gluteal muscles and back.
- It is possible to press against the wall and without support. The second option will require more effort, but the effect will be much more noticeable. Hands should be held at the back of the head to the castle. For complication, you can pick up dumbbells, then the load on the lower back and lower back will become more noticeable. The optimal will be the implementation of 3-5 approaches for 1-2 minutes sitting, you can longer while there is strength.